How to Buy Bitcoin with Cash App
- Go to the Android or Apple app store and download the Cash App for your mobile device.
- Then, set up your Cash account.
- Enter the code sent to you and confirm your phone number or email address.
- Select if you want to use your account for business or personal matters. If you want to send money only to friends and family, select “Personal.” If you want to send money to goods or services, select “Business.” After you have registered, link your bank account.
- Before you can buy Bitcoin (BTC), Cash App will have to deposit money into your account. This may require additional identification steps.
- Open your Cash App.
- Tap “Cash & BTC” or the dollar amount featured at the top of your screen.
- Swipe left or tap the BTC symbol in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Buy,” and adjust the price slider or swipe up to enter the sum you want to buy.
- Tap “Buy BTC.”
- Type in your Cash pin or identify yourself via Touch ID.
- Tap “Confirm.”
Withdrawing Bitcoins for Payment Using Cashapp
Follow the steps presented below to move your Bitcoin to an external wallet:
- Open your Cash App;
- Tap the profile icon in the left part of the screen;
- Scroll to “Funds;”
- Tap on “Bitcoin;”
- You will have to verify your identity before withdrawing;
- After you have passed this step, tap on “Transfer Out;”
- Tap “Confirm;”
- Use the “Use Wallet Address on the checkout page” when you proceed to payment or scan the QR code from the page;
- Tap “Confirm.”
After the withdrawal from Cash App has been processed, the Bitcoin (BTC) will be deposited into our wallet. Bitcoin transfers can take up few minutes to be completed.